Borrow from another library
Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- You may request a book by speaking with a staff member working at the library
- There is a small fee of $1.25 per item borrowed to help defray the cost of postage
- Material can be kept for 2 to 3 weeks
- if you decide not to pick up the item you requested, we will still need to collect the $1.25
- we ask that you be an established library card holder to order a book from another library