Renew an Item
This page will help you to renew your item/s in our catalog.
1. Open our catalog by clicking the Search Catalog banner or click on this link.
2. Log in to the catalog. If you need help, check here or call 563-534-2222.
3. At the top right hand corner of the page, click 'My Account.'
4. From there, click 'Items out/Renewal' tab. This will show you what you currently have checked out.
5. Click the renew button to the right of the item. If you have an interlibrary loan item out, that cannot be renewed online. Please call the library 563-534-2222 to renew. The Renew button will be replaced with 'Successfully renewed' and the due date will change when successful.